Commercial Metal Roofers in Victoria
In the past, metal roofing was mainly used for industrial building purposes because of its appearance. But over time, metal roofing grew in popularity for commercial and residential uses because of its numerous benefits over other materials. If you're interested in installing a metal roof for your business or home, call our metal roofers at Top Line Roofing in Victoria.
Top Line Roofing is your premier choice for commercial and residential metal roofing installation projects in Victoria. We offer both low slope and steep slope metal roofing services to fit our wide range of clients' commercial and residential needs at reasonable prices.
As certified metal roofers in Victoria, our company is WorkSafeBC COR certified and a member of the Roofing Contractors Association of British Columbia. We are here to serve you with any roofing need you might have, from complete metal roof installation to maintenance or small repairs.
Contact our metal roofers in Victoria today for all your roofing needs or queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are people choosing metal roofing?
- People are choosing metal roofing because not only does it look good in most situations, but it can significantly outlast other roofing options.
What are the different types of metal roofing?
- You can choose from many options: aluminum, steel, zinc, copper, and galvalume roofing. It's possible to personalize your metal roof to mimic any other roofing material such as asphalt, shake, slate, or tile. Metal roofing offers a wide range of patterns, designs, and colours to fit your home's unique décor.
What is the lifespan of a metal roof?
- With proper maintenance and care, metal roofs can last for 50-60 years, while other roofing materials need replacement or re-installation every 20-30 years on average.
Metal roofing or asphalt roofing?
- Asphalt roofing is cheaper than metal roofing, but it is not as durable and requires regular maintenance and replacement after some time. Metal roofing provides better protection for your house, and it can last more than any other roofing material.
Does metal roofing cost more than other roofing materials?
- Yes, metal roofing is costly upfront, but it is much more economical in the long run because of its comparatively longer life span.
You can see some of our past work to get a better understanding of what we do as a team of professional roofers in Victoria!