In the past, metal roofing was mainly used for industrial building purposes because of its appearance. However, metal roofing grew in popularity for commercial and residential uses because of its numerous benefits over other materials. If you're interested in installing a metal roof for your business or home, call our metal roofers at Top Line Roofing in Victoria.
Top Line Roofing is your premier choice for commercial and residential metal roofing installation projects in Victoria. We offer both low-slope and steep-slope metal roofing services to fit our wide range of clients' commercial and residential needs at reasonable prices.
As certified metal roofers in Victoria, our company is WorkSafeBC COR certified and a member of the Roofing Contractors Association of British Columbia. We are here to serve you with any roofing need, from complete metal roof installation to maintenance or minor repairs.
Contact our metal roofers in Victoria today for all your roofing needs or queries.
THE BENEFITS OF METAL ROOFING
With developments in roofing technology, there are countless roofing materials available in the market. Metal roofing has remained a popular choice for years and for good reason. This roofing material adds immense value to a property. It comes with endless benefits, some of which include:
Long lifespan: Metal roofs are an excellent investment because they offer a long lifespan. With the proper care and maintenance, they can last for up to 70 years.
Ease of installation and maintenance: As compared to other roofing materials, metal roofs are very easy to install, which reduces labour costs. Not only that, but they require very little upkeep. All you have to do is clean them and schedule routine inspections.
Energy-efficiency: Roofs can lead to immense heat loss and gain. Metal roofs reflect the sun's radiant heat, which keeps your property cool in the summer. This enhances your energy efficiency and reduces your cooling costs.
Environmentally-friendly: Metal roofs are incredibly eco-friendly and sustainable. Once they reach the end of their life, they can be completely recycled.
Enhanced appearance: Metal roofs come in diverse colours, textures and shapes. This allows you to match your roof with the overall look of your property, which boosts your curb appeal.
Please contact our metal roofers in Victoria if you'd like to learn more about the benefits of our metal roofs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some questions about metal roofers in Victoria addressed frequently:
Why Are People Choosing Metal Roofing?
- People choose metal roofing because it looks good in most situations and can significantly outlast other options.
What Are the Different Types of Metal Roofing?
- You can choose from many options: aluminum, steel, zinc, copper, and galvalume roofing. It's possible to personalize your metal roof to mimic any other roofing material, such as asphalt, shake, slate, or tile. Metal roofing offers a wide range of patterns, designs, and colours to fit your home's unique décor.
What Is the Lifespan of a Metal Roof?
- With proper maintenance and care, metal roofs can last 50-60 years, while other roofing materials need replacement or re-installation every 20-30 years on average.
Metal Roofing or Asphalt Roofing?
- Asphalt roofing is cheaper than metal roofing, but it is not as durable and requires regular maintenance and replacement after some time. Metal roofing provides better protection for your house, and it can last longer than any other roofing material.
Does Metal Roofing Cost More Than Other Roofing Materials?
- Yes, metal roofing is costly upfront, but it is much more economical in the long run because of its comparatively longer life span.
You can see some of our past work to get a better understanding of what we do as a team of professional roofers in Victoria!